Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's the deal?

When is the catastrophe coming? When should we be ready for a major disintegration of our society? I keep asking myself what the rush is for socialized medicine? Why are the Democrats hell bent on pushing this down the American peoples throats?

Nancy Pelosi is one of the cult leaders here, along with President Obama urging people to vote for something they are not convinced is a good thing.
Nancy Pelosi, the same woman who calls out the intelligence community, Nancy Pelosi, the same woman who calls the tea party movement "Violent", and "Terrorists". Nancy Pelosi comes out and asks her Democratic colleagues to commit political suicide, by voting for the health care reform bill.

So again I ask: When is the catastrophe coming?

We have seen Haiti, destroyed, by an incredible earthquake. We have seen Chile fair much better, but they will still suffer the economic devastation, that yesterdays 8.8 earthquake will bring. We are in a Global Economic Depression, as countries go bankrupt, and lose credit ratings, all because the things that led up to this moment were poorly managed on a global scale.

I'm tired of Nancy Pelosi, and the Democrats. I'm tired of John McCain, and the Republicans. I'm tired of photo ops, and closed door deals. I'm tired of the soap opera acting that takes place in front of the media. I'm tired of the sacrificial lambs that get slaughtered in the public eye, because they oppose some legislation.

In general I'm tired of the system! I'm not Joe Stack, I do not own a company that had ties to the defense department. I'm an out of work American tax payer, that thinks our government is purposely spending our country into a financial doomsday.

I'm looking for the reset button as we speak, and I'm afraid what the reset will look like. I'm sure in the next couple of years some really decent people are going to die needlessly. They are going to die, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, they are going to die, believing they are protecting America, and they are going to die, because the new health care reform plan will go through.

If this bill goes through, we are finished!



http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/28/pelosi-lawmakers-sacrifice-jobs-health-care/

No comments: