Monday, February 8, 2010

Get Ready...Get Set....GO!

Get ready for the Mayhem to commence. With Feb 11th just days away, and Iran spouting more and more rhetoric, I have a vision of the stock market. What song is appropriate?????? Free Falling by Tom Petty yes that is it! Well I'm free.....free falling. It is coming, the free fall of the markets, but is it starting now, or in 6 weeks?
This is how I know I'm the only one who reads this, I have been writing now for a month, and only have 4 comments. 1 is from my wife, 1 is from a friend,1 was a posting removed by same friend, and 1 is my reply. It's OK, really I know I write controversial stuff that many people see as Conspiracy and anti government. Most people do not want to be linked to that. They are afraid! They are afraid I might be right, and they are afraid that there may be consequences in associating or agreeing with me. I hold no grudges, but I also offer no apologies for my thoughts. Everyday I turn on the TV, and I know I'm not getting the whole story. I'm not even getting 1/4 of the story. There is deception around every corner, and when you catch a snippet of info that makes you say "What was that?" Chances are that's the last time you hear of that story!

I have said it before, and am saying it again, and today it the last day I will say this Something major is coming, and I'm not exactly sure of what it is. It may be a terror attack, or it may be an engineered economic collapse, an economic 9/11. Whatever it is, it will test us in many ways. Some will turn to crime, some will turn to law, some will turn to God, some will turn to drugs, and drinking, and some may even take their own lives. I ask you to turn to yourself! Alone you are just one person, but if you group together with other like minded, law abiding, constitutionally concerned Americans, together we outnumber the people that wish to do us harm!

If you can get yourself a weapon legally, learn how to use it, and prepare it for that crisis, do so. I'm not saying stock pile ammo, and guns etc.. and become a militia man, I'm saying legally, while you still can. It may seem extreme, but it also may seem necessary when someone breaks into your home trying to steal your water, or food.

I'm putting myself into a dangerous spot here, but I do not have a gun, and probably would be prohibited from getting one, due to this blog, but more so my e-mails to both the Bush admin and The Obama admin for the horrible economic legislation they collectively have passed. Am I paranoid? maybe, but I also know how to defend myself, and I suggest you learn as well.

Have an emergency contact chain of command in your home, so in the event that something happens when you are not there, everyone knows their role! If the Internet is down, and cell service is down, chances are land lines will be overwhelmed, and useless. Know your plan and execute your plan. If you have children, have a plan to get them (they will be scared)! I know this sounds like an end of the world type movie. I know I sound like a crazy paranoid madman who should be living underground. I also know that in the last 4-1/2 years of my life, I have felt certain hunches, and gone with them, and I have been spot on with my choices. It's time for you to make some choices of your own: Listen to that feeling in your gut, or ignore it, and see what happens. I unfortunately cannot ignore this feeling anymore. I do not speak with my wife about it, because frankly she gets a little weirded out by my feelings, because I end up being right.

The meltdown of 2010 is here, and when 2011 rolls around what will this country look like?

Norm

No comments: