Friday, February 19, 2010

When the Lone Wolf gets all canines killed

Below is a link to the Tiger Woods story from yesterday. This story was how the stock market slowed down during his monotoned, flat and somewhat emotionless cyborg type of public apology.

Are you kidding me? I know the guy can play golf, I know his teeth are whiter than mine, and he is a money making machine, but he is just a man!

The market was unphased by the "Domestic Terror Attack" (I'm calling it that since nobody else will) in Austin the other day, but this one man who plays golf for a living occupied the media for 24 hours.

There were articles about:
Should we forgive him?
Will he be back?
Did you think Tigers apology was sincere?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/tiger-speaks-wall-street-listens/

There were many, many other articles about Tiger Woods.

Here is my problem:
With all of the "Real" problems in our Country, and our World, we can now add to the list of problems, our televised media!

Our televised media which no longer provides the stories that are actually news is becoming impossible to watch anymore, so let's talk about an article I read this morning on Aol. The title "Experts fear Austin suicide plane crash could inspire more attacks". What kind of attacks? Domestic Terrorist attacks! Let's just call it what it is.

See in the article they associate the Austin attack to the Ft. Hood attack, and blame it on the lone wolf type, and then they creatively combine White Supremacists, Patriot groups, militias,conspiracy groups and Anti-Government groups.
The article mentions the white supremacist groups have not become larger, but more enraged because of Barrak Obama's election to the Presidency (get over it). What stands out in this article to me is that if there are studies being done about so many groups together, and in general me as well.I'm in this group in a sense because I disagree with the lack of transparency with our government, I'm not anti-government, I'm anti-corrupt government, so I guess I am anti government.
What will happen next? Whether you believe this or not, all of the acts of anger, and violence, and terror are related.
The FBI is working with law makers to legalize their tracking of your cellphone anytime they want. The State department is creating a Cyber Army, to protect us all from "Cyber Attacks". Google and NSA partner to help in that battle of Cyberwarfare. The President has promised the use of Veto's and executive orders to push his agenda through, because he knows already, there is not a shot we will be fooled into re-electing him in 2012, so ram it through.
I said he has no shot, not because he is black (please remove me from the white supremacist group), but because the American people are waking up, and seeing the trickery first hand.
I do not own any weapons (please remove me from Militias), and I do not believe that the Austin attack was a cover up (please remove me from conspiracy groups).
I am not calling for violence (please remove me from Patriot groups), and I'm telling you to obey the laws, even if you disagree with them. (please remove me from anti-government)

The point of today's posting is this: Please prepare your self, your family, your finances, your home, your friends, and your mind for more of the same to take place.

Please watch every attack with increased scrutiny (+1 Conspiracy). Please be reserved in believing anything out of Washington (+1 Anti-Government). Please learn how to defend yourself, and family in the event of something (+1 Militia/Patriot)

Sorry white Supremacists you did not make the cut.

Norm

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/experts-fear-austin-suicide-plane-crash-could-inspire-copycats/19365715

No comments: