Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Senseless Census

The Senseless Census is the topic of the day, $2,500,000. is the ad price for a 30 second spot in the Super Bowl. Ed Begley jr, and other actors star in a non funny, out of place commercial! It is out of place, because it is the Super Bowl, and if I need to pee it will be during that commercial! I know the Census department did a commercial in 2000 to kick off (no pun intended) the Census that year as well. It is not the $2.5 Mil for the commercial I have a problem with, it is the other $129.5 million they are spending that's driving me mad!!!!!

Put aside the talk and ramblings that the recession is over. It is not! That nonsense is like saying Elvis is still alive, or the Haiti quake was caused by Global Warming (Danny Glover). The recession is here and doing well! It seems to me that nobody really talks about the waste! The USA is wasting money everyday. Every panel they form to investigate things that have nothing to do with them wastes money. Every inquiry into steroids in baseball, and whether the Patriots cheated in 2005,6, and 7 wastes money. I'm not sure what the military pays for a hammer, but I can tell you it is not $100. There is something else behind the scenes here that you are not meant to see. You are not meant to see it, because you are not smart enough to understand it(not my words). We are considered dumb by our government. Our elected officials (not all of them) all feel that they are better than you and me.

Every time they get caught for something that you or I would go to jail for (Tim Geithner, Charlie Rangel this list could be infinite) it's a slap on the wrist, but if I forgot to pay $150k in taxes etc... I'd be someones girlfriend in prison.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the fat lady is warming up, and she will start to sing shortly, and when she does..... It's all over.

You may think I'm paranoid, or just plain nuts, but what I am is intuitive.

Has this ever happened to you: You are thinking about something, and you put the TV or radio or computer on, and Bam there it is? Do you dismiss that as irony, or do you say "Wow that's interesting, and look into it more?

This happens to me daily, and I look into it.
Financial trends forecasters, and economists, that do not work for our government, are saying the worst is yet to come!

The reason our Government is wasting and spending money on a record pace is simple!
The recession we are in was manufactured. It was manufactured because it is the only thing we can manufacture anymore. Ever heard the expression "Can't get blood from a stone"? If our government is Bankrupt, the will not worry about paying the debt back.

By the way you can get blood from a stone... you can get blood off of it after it has been used to pummel the people that put us in this mess.

It is time to start producing things again, and using our brilliant minds to be resourceful, and bring this country back from the Abyss.

We can do it, but we need to start now!
It starts with you and me!!!!!

Norm
Read the following story about waste! Still think I am paranoid?

No comments: