Sunday, February 7, 2010

I wanna know what you're thinking, tell me what's on your mind

Yes the title is a song, but I want to know what Iran is thinking, I do....I really do! To B or not to B that is the question? To Bomb Iran's nuke facilities, or not Bomb Iran's nuke facilities?
There is an article this morning about Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ordering the further enrichment of uranium, at his countries nuclear facilities. I posted the link at the bottom of the page.

Here is what I'm thinking: Iran supplies raw oil, produces petroleum based products like carpets etc, but does not export anything of real importance to any other country. I could take a jab at our own country as being similar in the production of nothing, but that's another day.

Another thing that Iran produces is nonsense and rhetoric, which this should be dismissed as such. The leaders of Iran are either incredibly smart, or incredibly dumb! A couple weeks ago Ahmadinejad pronounced(Ahm a dick wad), declared that on February 11th this Thursday a major blow would be dealt to global power perceptions.

The hard core conspiracy groups think that Iran will launch a terrorist attack, I do not think they are capable of such a feat. What I think is on the 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution, there will be riots in Iran, and the Iranian government might do things behind the scenes to crush opposition parties, while in the world view announce more rhetoric, like they found a cure for AIDS! Do not get me wrong, if they did find a cure that would be great for mankind, or would it?

Here is what I think is going to happen on Feb 11th, the day before the Olympics kick off. Iran has no chance at a medal unless there is a Bomb sledding team, so they want to steal some thunder from the Olympics, by making a grand statement.

They will announce that they found a cure for Aids, and if that is the case, the infected population of the AIDS world will be held hostage, until their demands are met. Terrorism in a different sense.

If Iran has found the cure for this disease, then their list of demands will be huge, but we do not negotiate with terrorists do we? and The United States I'm sure is not on Iran's Short list, or any list of countries to help.

If they have a cure for Aids we will never see it, because in order for anyone to believe Iran, the cure would need to be provided and tested by Aids patients, not from Iran. Once that happens labs around the world would dissect, and create their own pills, and Iran's plan is dead.

On the list of demands I'm sure, is a fully functioning Nuke!
Where do we go from here?

Tune in on February 11th, and see what it is all about!
Norm


No comments: