Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Billion Dollar Question

The United States government needs to spend a Billion dollars to construct a new Embassy in London, like I need cancer. We are in a Depression, and our money is virtually on life support, yet to quote a 80's song. "Ain't never gonna break my stride, no body gonna slow me down oh no, I've got to keep on moving!" That's what Washington is doing, just keep going, just keep spending, just keep ignoring, and taunting the American people.

If the "Stack Attack" was a real attack on the Government by an angry (deranged) individual, there will probably be more idiots trying to replicate it. I surly hope that people will be intelligent, and use their brains to get their voices heard, and not resort to violence. If the attack was a shadow op, a cover, to push through devices of manipulation into our way of life, I hope we again can avoid violence, and get our voices heard.

Only one of these solutions however will be non violent, guess which one?

I am not calling for violence, I'm calling for defensive aggression. What is defensive aggression? In my opinion, it is when you aggressively defend you, and everything important to you. I'm like the Threat assessment level. I'm always at elevated, and I'm ready to jump to severe, in the event of a devastating attack.

I'm aggressively using my brain to defend those I love for the coming dismantling of our society, by our own governments!

I came out of the conspiracy closet weeks ago, and told you I believe in certain conspiracies. When the government starts using Naked body scanners in airports, and arresting kids for drawing on desks, and enforcing some laws that keep terrorist groups here, while our own citizens get harassed, it makes me nervous to see nobody phased by these things.

My philosophy is this: The NWO is here already, and most governments of the world are providing the foundation for them to take over. There will not be a press conference to say that the NWO is taking over, it will be a sudden and confusing global event or separate events in individual countries, that will force people to relinquish their freedoms, and they will do it willingly, because they trust their governments. Today I had a holy crap moment, when I saw the news about building a new embassy in London. The embassies will be the offices for the NWO! That's it. Everything you see in the corporate owned media now is violence, and rhetoric, and arguing between parties, and everyone is at war with everyone else, except for the real enemies. We are being played like Nintendo, they are controlling our actions, with the manipulation in the news, and shows we watch. I get it, I see it, now what do we do about it?

Norm

No comments: