Monday, March 1, 2010

When is the right time to withdraw your cash?

As countries start going down around the world, due to the same bad practices as we saw on Wall Street, my question to you is this: When do you withdraw your money?

As people watch CNN and Fox or NBC etc... The mainstream occupies you with a portion of reality, but a very small portion of reality. Why do they censor the news? So you do not panic.

As you research alternative media outlets, you get a completely different view of what's news.
This past weekend, we had friends over, and part of our discussion was about my blog.

My best friend of more than 20 years told me, my blog is interesting, but too long.

I wonder if the rest of the population would think my blog is too long?
Here is my perception of the public in general, and if you are not like this good for you!

80-90% of the population is unprepared for "Anything" to cause a disruption of more than 3 days.

80-90% of the population does not think it is necessary to prepare for anything.

80-90% of the population rely on electronics to survive.

10-20% of the population will survive when things go bad.
Those 10-20% are the people that currently live without all of the things.... They are Poor already, and know how to survive.
Sorry to my friends that feel this is too long, but I think it is worth writing, you might want to read it!

The crash is coming within weeks, and when the banks start telling you they reserve the right to hold "your" money for 7 days, I said "Your" money, because it has already cleared, and is in the account just sitting there, what makes you think they can't tell you the bank is closed while the Devaluation takes place?

I feel horrible for writing these things, because I know they are coming, and I know there will be many people unprepared for the tough times ahead. Call me crazy, call me insane, but do not try and call me, when these things come true!
The biggest test of your life is coming, and you have not studied...at all!

Have a stash!
Norm

No comments: