Friday, March 5, 2010

shutting myself down

I'm shutting myself down, and I will not be stopped. I have said what I can say, and hope you will heed my warnings. We have 12-18 months left before we are ruled, and controlled in ways we never thought possible, by banks and lawyers, and men with weapons. We have a couple of weeks left, before the imaginary recovery takes a nose dive.
The ball is in place and ready to drop, as the 2nd amendment is debated and awaiting a ruling from the supreme court, a convenient attack at the Pentagon takes place. Within 2 hours of the shooting last night, everyone knew everything, about the shooter, including his anger with the government.

Sound familiar? Joe Stack.....

These people are not like us though, they are greedy, they are ruthless, and they only care about maintaining their way of life. For the last 2 months I have blogged about our freedoms being stripped away, and our country going bankrupt. I have asked you to prepare for tough times, and we are going to be blind sided by an attack of insane cruelty, by the very people we once trusted. When the Internet gets a make over shortly, all the rules of the Internet super highway will be changing, and you will require a license to drive on it. The attacks against the Government (real or staged) are escalating, and it is only a matter of time before anyone who does what I do gets scrutinized, or worse. I will not subject my family to that pressure, and I certainly do not want to bring the war to my front door. Call me a conspiracy theorist, call me a nut job, but I'm calling every person out right now in this final posting. Knowing the constitution, and knowing your rights will not matter to these people. Fear no one, but be aware of everyone. Wait for the moment to come, as you wittness something shortly that will make you say "Norm was right". It is coming, and I hope you are prepared.
I have received over 500,000 hits on my blog in two months, and I'm glad that's the case. I'm not quitting my search for truth, I'm simply quitting the public display of the findings, until the time is right. When will that time be? Let's put it this way. When that thing takes place, I will attempt to post on this blog again, but I'm pretty sure I will not be allowed to. The establishment is going to do away with free speech, and anyone that defies that, will end up in an establishment. It's the final countdown, and zero will be here soon!

Be safe
Norm

No comments: