Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To be God for a day

What would you do, if Bruce Almighty was a possibility for you? To be God even if for just one day, would it be a dream come true, or a horrific nightmare? We have all used the expression, "to be a fly on the wall". If there was one thing or several things you wanted the answers to, what would they be? First I would have the answer about God, and Heaven because I would be God, so that would be covered. I would know if I was going to heaven, and I would know for a fact that I would see all of my lost friends, and family someday. All of these things would be amazing, but to go deeper what else would I want to know?

I would be interested in who killed JFK, if Bin Laden worked for the CIA and where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, and all of the conspiracy theories out there, but I think I might probe deeper.

Are we witnessing the creation of The New World Order?

Are we living in the Biblically predicted "End Times"?

I am not a religious extremist, or any other type of extremist, unless you count my obsession with cleaning my house extreme, but it needs to be done.

Anyway, this morning I found out that a Nuclear Professor At Tehran University was killed, by a bomb strapped to a motorcycle. Immediately Iran blamed this attack on the United States, and Israel. It seems like an ordinary day in Iran right? Right?
Now I'm not part of any intelligence agency, and some people may even question my level of actual intelligence, but what I do find interesting is this: This Nuclear professor was strongly opposed to the current leadership of Iran, and was one of 20 people encouraged by the opposition groups to seek election, as President. If you are opposed to the current regime, then why would the US, and Israel want you out of the way? Better yet, being a Nuclear let's just call him a scientist, would you build bombs for the group you are so much against?

Isn't it possible that this man decided to go against the governments wishes for him to use his expertise to create, or tell them how to create a nuclear bomb, and he was killed?

Could it be that because he was against the government, and so popular, he was killed to send a message to the anti-government groups?

Did the United States or Israel know something about this mans activities, making a bomb, or being in the process of making a bomb and simply took him out?

I could do this for hours, and I'm not God, but if I was for a day I would want to know what happened, why it happened, and who was responsible.

Here is my doomsday scenario of the day:
Be prepared for something major to take place in this country in the coming months.
I will not be shocked when an attack takes place here, or abroad by real terrorists or even our own government, to create a fear state, and a dependence on the government.

I quote Joe Biden before President Obama was elected "mark my words it will not be 6 months before the world tests Barrack Obama, like they did John Kennedy" His timing may have been off, but the message is out there. There are soooooo many things that are taking place, and have taken place recently that are changing everything about our society. The treaties, agreements, wars, spending, increasing debt because of the spending, and the resurgence of terrorism in America. The government ignored warnings, about the failed Christmas day bombing suspect. This was someone they knew about, are you at all worried about the one they do not know about? The smart terrorist that's not buying bomb making materials from undercover FBI agents, the guy who is working alone.

Like I said before I am not an extremist in any way, I'm just a guy who does not believe anything I hear from any government including our own anymore.

Be prepared for the worst, and embrace everyday as though it's your last!
See you tomorrow, unless someone takes me out.

Norm

No comments: