Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A different tone

I am taking a different tone today, I'm going to not be angry for a day! I am looking forward to watching the State of the Union address this evening, and I'm going to listen, and take notes, and give The President a chance to prove me wrong!

I hope he does prove me wrong! I hope that his campaign for change finally kicks into gear this evening. I hope that this State of the Union address is not just another teleprompter sideshow, with all of the right language, to pacify us so they can resume with their agenda for total control. Fuck it I lied, I will be angry, and I am angry! Think of why I am angry! I'm unemployed, a stay at home dad with two great kids, but being home with kids is the hardest job in the world. I ordered the your baby can read video set from the infomercial, so my daughter can learn how to read, and then go get a job! I'm angry with the woman that answered the phone for your baby can read, because even though I said I just want this one thing, she proceeded to attempt to sell me more shit! I'm angry that I cannot successfully grow a beard! I look good two to three days in, and then all hell breaks loose, and I look like I experimented with Nair on my face. I'm angry that I need to miss Ghost Hunters this evening to watch Blame Hunters starring Barrack Obama. I'm angry that tonight he will somehow indirectly refrence the Bush administrations failures while not acknowledging their own. I'm angry that he has said "I hear the American people, I get it". Guess what Mr President, you do not get it. Your administration does not get it, The Senate, and House do not get it! Do you know who gets it? The American taxpayer, they get it in the ass! Every bill you sign, every inflated dollar you spend puts this country, and the financial future of me my kids, and my unborn grandkids in jeopardy. If you got it Mr President, then you would abandon the healthcare debacle, and really I mean really focus on creating jobs, and fixing the economy. The spending freeze you are proposing would have been great in 2009.

I'm wishing for a real change to take place, a positive change to give me the hope that all people need right now. I'm expecting mandatory standing ovations tonight, I'm hoping for another "Joe Wilson" to stand up, and I'm guessing that Nancy Pelosi blinks at least 180 times a minute.

I do not want to be angry anymore. I'm angry that I am angry, and it is not just Barrack Obama, that I'm angry with. I'm angry with the state of American Politics.

If you wish to reach me, I will be at Anger Management, with all of the other sore ass taxpayers.

See ya
Norm

No comments: