Thursday, February 3, 2011

Money money everywhere

Ever find a dollar on the ground or a $5? What's the most you ever found? When I was a kid I found $400. In a dunkin donuts coffee cup on my front lawn, and it must have been stolen or something, but I found it, and was like wow...that's amazing. My parents took that money, gave me $20. (which I spent at funstop arcade) and I'm not sure, but they may have used that money to pay our rent or for food. My point is that finding money was a blessing back then, but at the rate our currency is being devalued, and the amount of debt this country has we may be seeing money everywhere pretty soon. What happens when the money you have means nothing anymore? When it does not buy you anything, it may be used to keep you warm. This crisis in Egypt is not the only one in the world, many other countries are involved in some sort of geopolitical meltdown, and most of it is about money! They are tired of being robbed. As I went to the store today I drove by a BP gas station, and in one week I have seen a 10 cent increase in the price of gasoline. Right now oil is trading at $103. A barrel, which is going up and going up quickly. What does that mean for you? It means that I told you so, and it has begun. Egypt can happen here in America, and you will see it soon when our money no longer buys you what it used to. Why is it that the stock market is still at 12,000? Where is the sell off due to fear of a destabilized Egypt? What are they waiting for? By the way the media is now hyping the Al Queda threat of dirty bombs, and Iran's nuclear ambitions. I do not know the plan of the elite, but they do have one, and the question is are you part of that plan?
Hold on to your cash...you may need toilet paper!

No comments: