Monday, February 14, 2011

Why would they not tell us they found a weapon of mass destruction in the USA

I have been waiting for the day when DHS comes on TV and proudly admits that they have found a weapon of mass destruction in the United States. I say I'm waiting for that day because then I might actually see some purpose in DHS if that indeed did take place, problem is, I do not think they want to tell us!
If what I heard today, and read on alternative sites turns out to be true, then why have we not heard anything from the government?

Supposedly a weapon of mass destruction has entered the USA, it entered in San Francisco, and has not been mentioned in the mainstream at all. What if it went off tomorrow, and the DHS knew where it came from, where it was, and when it was going to go off? President Obama is drawing up budgets with cuts to programs needed by poor families, but increased spending for DHS and the Military. Seems like the priorities are way off here, but I am sure this report was just an error, on the part of the Port authority. There are numerous things that could be said incorrectly that rhyme with Weapons of Mass Destruction. Symptoms of my ass dysfunction? Anyway, I am sure that if this story is true, then the FBI DHS and every other 3 letter abbreviation is aware of it. What if there were two that entered? What if they were supposed to find one, and the other just slipped on by?
We will not know that one got through until it goes off, but let me just say.....it could happen tomorrow!

No comments: