Monday, October 25, 2010

And so it goes

If what I'm writing today turns out to be true, I will be only one of a few people on the planet that saw it all coming.

If what I'm writing does not happen, I will not blog again, chances are though that if I am right with what I write I will not be blogging again either.

November 8-11 2010 an event larger in scale than 9/11 will take place. What this event is I'm not quite sure, but whatever it is will create a financial collapse, and even the collapse of our society as well.

Aliens? I do not think so. Even though the media has been hyping aliens in the last few weeks, I do not think it is this....not yet.

Terror attacks? Yes, but I'm not sure of how.

The collapse of the economy? Yes! This all starts with a physical attack, and then the complete implosion of the stock markets and the economy....taking the focus off of the foreclosure scandal going on. In short, have cash in your home, because when the internet goes down which is likely for protection in the name of National Security, everything computerized suddenly is no longer functioning.

New form of H1N1 Influenza? Not this early in the season.

Where in the world am I getting my info? All over the internet, some mainstream news, and gut feelings. The establishment will not perpetrate attacks before election day, because that would be too obvious, but shortly after the attacks would no longer seems coincidental, and just seems like an attack.

A friend of Janet Napolitano spilled her beans, to a man named Lindsey Williams about a certain attack in the very near future. This attack will be severe, even though Janet would not go into detail, but Janet's warning was to buy 6 months of food and water immediately. Now I know you are wondering who this person is, and where I heard this. I heard this on the Alex Jones show. I have officially been labeled a nutjob conspiracy theorist, but you know what? I do not care! I have had a gut feeling about things in the past, and I have been right in the past. I have also been wrong as well. I was right in saying have 90 days of food and water, until that was deemed to not be enough.

I also stumbled across the Web Bot. Web Bot was originally created to patrol the internet, and predict stock futures, which it did well, it did this by roving the internet for language and grouping certain things together to form functioning patterns. Funny thing is, it is kind of like the movie The Matrix. It has had large amounts of volume preceding disasters, based on numbers. Prior to 9/11, the 2004Tsunami, the Mumbai attacks, the shuttle disaster, and the Gulf oil spill, and the makers of the Web Bot predict something major, coming 11/8-11/11 2010.

I do not know what this means, but my feelings over the past 10 months have been unsettling. I know for all of you skeptics that I have called for things, that just did not happen, however, I feel that my timing was off, and what I was feeling was correct, I was just unsure of the timing.

So here is my pledge to you today! If nothing happens 11/8/10 to 11/11/10 I will sign off and not blog again. If I am right, I feel I will be making the same agreement, but for a different reason.

By the way, keep an eye on the sky on Wednesday 10/27/10. Solar storms are going to play with the lights.

No comments: