Friday, July 23, 2010

Security?

So it has been 4 months since the last time I posted a blog on this site, because the last time I did it was hacked and everyone that tried to get on was redirected. I was reassured, that this would not happen again, by the folks here at Blogger, so let's see.

I need to get something out in the open today, that's been bugging me for a while, star worship! The media is all about the Celebrities, and I'm tired of it. Disaster is happening everywhere around the world yet Lindsey and Mel make the headlines. I'm sick of this..... We have decoy after decoy being deployed on us, and a blurb this morning on the Today show, got me thinking: Who is in on it? I'm waiting for the day that a mainstream media person gets fed up and says:Who believes this shit as they walk off stage! Lou Dobbs was getting too real for CNN, so he left! Glenn Beck only tells what he can get away with, and the red phone prop he has, is a real phone, but it will never ring, because the stuff he says is true, and the leaders want him to tell you this stuff. Even this past week, and the Media generated firing controversy regarding Shirley Sherrod. Are you telling me that nobody asked or thought to see the whole tape, before this went down? Nobody? I saw the clip, and immediately said, what's racial about this, and where is the rest of the clip? These shows, and celebrity gossip pieces, and controversies get your eyes off of the real stuff happening. If the economy is in a real recovery, then where are the jobs? There is no such thing as a jobless recovery.... It is like bigfoot! Why are they extending jobless benefits if the economy is recovering? Answer to keep people dependent on the system. The more down and out people become, the more they will rely on the government, and the President can be the hero to those that are suffering, because he did something! Here is an excerpt from a financial times article: “The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” says Rob Shapiro, another former Clinton official and a supporter of Mr Obama. “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”End of excerpt. I have warned in the past, and I have given time frames, and been off. So today I offer this: Be vigilant, be prepared, and be skeptical of any major attack before November. Something is coming, I do not know what it will be or when it will happen, but before the Midterm elections something major will happen!
Norm

No comments: