Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fill in the blank

We all agree that the Newtown tragedy was just that "Tragic". We also agree that there needs to be something in place to help minimize the instances of these types of things from happening again! Notice that I did not say "prevent these things from happening". You cannot prevent these things from happening, as evil people will always be evil. There are some seriously sick people out there, and it's not Nintendos fault, or Smith and Wesson either, it's mental health. Massachusetts (D) governor Deval Patrick is joining ranks with the White House in what I am calling, "Gun Grab 2013". This is the beginning of the 2nd American Revolution, coincidentally enough over the 2nd amendment. See slowly they chip, chip, chip away at the stone, until it changes to fit the new mold! A lawyer friend of mine said that the Constitution is a living , breathing document, and I must say I could not disagree more! The Constitution is dying right before our eyes, and we are allowing this dysfunctional Government to act as the Hand that pulls the plug on life support! Disarm the lawful, and then bankrupt them , or is it the other way around, we'll excuse the USA for not knowing the protocol for enslaving it's citizens....It has not done this before! I want to hug my kids, and say I am sorry, but they will not understand! I am sorry, because had I known the direction this country was headed when We had them, we may have reconsidered? I was poor as a child, and my wife and I have worked hard to get ahead, and start to build a great little reserve, and you know what? At the rate this Government spends my money, and your money, there should be something in it for us, and for our kids futures...right now there is not! If you will not tolerate a undercooked steak at a restaurant, or a car that breaks down right after you buy it, why in the World should we tolerate a Government that works for us, working against us? It is unfortunately time to stand up, and say enough is enough! Guns do not kill innocent people! Guns do not kill children! Mr President, if you really want to earn the Nobel Peace Prize that you won, stop ordering drone attacks overseas, that have killed scores of innocent people (children too) . One last point..... Spending money that you do not have is against the law! Stop stealing from my family, and friends, to pay for stuff we do not need, and can no longer afford. Since the start of the year I have watched our combined take home pay drop by a significant amount, but as the lier and chief stated, I will not raise taxes......horse$hit! The Government lies, they are disarming you, and bankrupting you, and soon they will be __________________ you! Fill in the blank!

No comments: