Thursday, November 10, 2011

We made it!!!

Ok, So Comet Elenin went by a couple of weeks ago, and Asteroid yu55 went by 2 days ago.
We went through Elenins debris trail, survived the Pacific wide tsunami drill, and the first Ever Nation wide test of the Emergency Alert System. Whew! In New England we survived the Trick or Treater Nor Easter, Out in Alaska They are still alive after a crazy Hurricane like Snowstorm (Snowicane), Earthquakes last weekend in the Midwest, Tornado's everywhere, and I now ask what's next?

Seems everywhere you look there is a disaster lately. Occupy Wall street, Occupy the Fed, Occupy the Occupation, Rick Perry forgetting to take Ginko Biloba. Are we really living in the "End Times" or are we manifesting this through our collective consciousness?

Is there really something to the 2012 Hype, or are we just spiralling out of control all by ourselves? I ask this because it seems that everyday there is a new End of the world prediction on the web, or a rapture report, or a date of cosmic connection and so on...

I believe in a higher power, who and where that higher power is I will not know until I am dead, and I do not want to die, so I am deliberately choosing with my Free Will
to live in the now, and not care about something I cannot control.

Tomorrow is 11/11/11, and if you google 11/11/11, you get everything from decimals and mathematics, to bible passages, movies, and so on... Stop the madness!!!!!

If I am going to be whisked away somewhere special by my creator, because I was good in their eyes, then please take everyone I love with me...(now I'm being selfish so I am not worthy). If an Asteroid is going to hit, writing about it will not divert it. If a Earthquake crushes my house, writing about it will not rebuild my house. If people I love die because of an event, writing about it will not bring them back.

For the last few years I have posted numerous blogs about preparing: Preparing for economic disaster, physical disaster, and every other type of disaster imaginable.

So today I am choosing to put an end to that, and start something new! Let's talk about bunnies! They are soo cute, and fuzzy. My daughter has a bunny pillow pet, and it is squishy and fuzzy, I can hug it and squeeze it , and name it ____________!

Bunnies also taste great, and rabbit stew is amazing! Zombie bunnies are what we should be preparing for, because that would be freaky, imagine your lucky rabbits foot coming to life, and kicking the crap out of you? Did you really think I was not going to hop on the 11/11/11 bandwagon? Hop is funny bunny talk....get it?

11/11/11 has happened before! True that it has not been 2011, but every 100 years there has been a 11/11/11 of some sort? 10/10/10 happened last year, and we are all still here. I'm going to blow your mind...ready? Next year 12/12/12! Arghhhhhhh reverse the 12th day to 21 and you have the 12/21/12 fantasy end times date, which has happened already hundreds of times before. If it is going to end, there is nothing you can do about that, but while you are still here, and you need to survive, should you not be prepared as best as you can be? The one constant in my blog over the last few years has been preparation. You may not survive whatever comes your way, but if you have essential emergency supplies, food water, first aid etc... you have a fighting shot. It is only going to get worse from here on out, it has to. The only way for things to get better, is for everyone to leave everyone alone, let us live our lives, govern ourselves, and lose greed, the illusion of power etc. That's probably not going to happen, so have a "plan BE" I said plan BE as in Be yourself, Be aware, Be Prepared, Believe you can make a difference, Be a mentor, Be a friend, Be kind, and Be the change you want to see in the world!
Peace out!

No comments: